JULI

JULI

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HOMEWORK AND YOUTUBE( BY JULIO ROA)

FLUENCY EXERCISE #7
JULIO ROA
INSTRUCTOR: MR.LEVERETT

HOMEWORK AND YOUTUBE

Many people say that two things cannot be done at the same time. Let me tell you that I like to type my writing homework and to listen to music or to watch videos in YouTube. I found it calming and relaxing. According to my experience, there are some aspects to take into account when doing homework and listening to music or chatting. First, adjust the volume and be sure you don’t have to interpret any text. Make sure you are not doing something that demands you to reflect your point of view or make comments. Loud music will not help you to focus on demanding homework. I also like listening to some music after a long class, because it makes me relax and puts me under sedation. Some teachers say it is not good to be doing two things at the same time. Today many students like doing both things and have a great time. For instance, a friend of mine says he can not study if he doesn’t listen to rock music. He says that he feels like music makes him alive and also makes him feel like he is not tired. Technology is so amazing that we as students or people cannot avoid using it. A few years ago, if you wanted to see videos you had to go to the movies or any other place. Today technology gives you an easier life. Sometimes homework is difficult, but you don’t even know it or see it because you are working under music’s effects. It is incredible how many things have changed so far.

No comments: